Saturday, January 10, 2009

Now Playing

DOCTOR WHO: THE EIGHTH DOCTOR ADVENTURES
Big Finish Productions

Still on my Big Finish Doctor Who audio story kick. Can't seem to get enough of them. I've listened to the first 25 stories, and now I've moved on to a series of audio plays featuring the 8th Doctor - Paul McGann -- that they produced for BBC 7 Radio.

I wasn't a huge fan of McGann's one television story -- the Fox TV movie produced in the 90s (yeah, yeah, I'm a huge nerd, move on) -- but I've really been enjoying the radio adventures.

They've done two full series of 8th Doctor adventures, with a third coming soon (not to mention the next hundred or so Doctor Who stories that I haven't downloaded yet). So it looks like I'll have a lot of entertainment options as I wrap up my work on MIRROR'S EDGE.

No comments: