Monday, April 13, 2009

Art For Sale

It's that special time of year... tax time. And for freelancers, it's an extra special time. That time when we look at our tax bill, look at the amount of original art sitting in boxes, and think yeah... I should probably sell some of that.

So... I've got original black & white Matthew Dow Smith art for sale -- pages from all six issues of SUPERNATURAL: ORIGINS, all six issues of MIRROR'S EDGE, and issue 5 of STORMWATCH: PHD. And there are a few other random one-off things I may be able to dig out.

If anyone's interested, you can email me at matthew@matthewdowsmith.com or matthewdowsmith@gmail.com and I'll let you know the pricing. In general, prices range from $50 for a multi-panel page and $100 for a full splash page.

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I've still got it. And good luck with tax season, everyone

No comments: