Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sneak Peek: NIGHT FOLK

In the midst of the announcement at the Gallifrey One convention this weekend that I'll be returning as the artist of two upcoming story arcs in IDW's Doctor Who comic, I'm also getting ready to launch my Kickstarter campaign for the NIGHT FOLK novel. We've decided to set the launch date for March 1st, my 40th birthday. Here's a quick sneak peek at the logo treatment we worked up.



Lots to do between now and the launch of the Kickstarter project page, including starting in on the first issue of my new run on WHO, but I'll try and post updates as we get closer.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Very nice! Love what you did with the O. Can't wait to see the project page.

Ian said...

That's soon! We should chat about making the most of the Kickstarter. :)

Erik said...

Nice, looking forward to all the details and the project page.

Paul Salvi said...

I'm looking forward to this but I have to say I hope your next book is something instructional like maybe "How To Draw Awesome Coats," with an extensive lapel chapter. : )